Global Green Technology which from henceforward is referred to as GGT, is a company involved in the business of importing medical devices, medical equipment. In addition, GGT is providing Health Tourism having facility with professional staff.
GGT was established in year 2012 headquartered in Muscat sultanate of Oman as private joint stock.
GGT is associated with 2 sister companies listed below:
- Fenton Technologies Canada Inc. located in Canada
- Applied Innovation Management In Sweden AB (AIMIS) in Sweden
- To provide our clients with the highest quality of medical device / equipment from the best known producer in the world
- Ensure the third party (patient) will never suffer from the quality of products we deliver to the medical staff.
- Ensure our clients will receive the most advanced devices in the possible time
- Frame and receive our full support from the time of placing their orders through the life of device.
- Ensure our clients are trained and acquainted with the devices/ equipment that are outfitted with the latest technology available in the world.
- Ensure our professional employees are readily available to stand with the medical staff, and help in the process of implementing surgery devices and equipments.
- Ensure our company becomes well known for the integrity and premier provider of the medical devices /equipments in the region.
- To provide our clients with the highest quality of medical device/ equipment
Since GGT is in the business of delivering life saving medical devices to millions of needy people, our obligation toward the customer which are the hospitals, and the third party who is an unknown patient obliged us to be vigilant, responsive and caring company to achieve our goal to outstanding the provider.
How we reach this goal? It is simply achieved by hiring the best professionals available in the business, and the most desired individuals to help the medical institutions with the most sophisticated devices for operation. In conjunction with supplying the device/equipment, provide first class in house, and abroad training.
Integrity: This is the founding block of GGT and continues to drive company’s culture. We will never compromise our integrity, dedicate to the customer and obligation toward the unknown patient who might be in a desperate need of quality medical to survive.
We require our employees to consider this business as a life saving business, rather than merely making the bottom line as the primary goal. To this regard, our senior management led this path by being a role model.
Teamwork: In addition to a long tradition team work, 90% of our employees are college educated among which we employee physicians, surgery-room technician, medical engineer, and medical related professionals.
GGT is exclusive distributer of the following companies From Europe:
- Gimmi GmbH Germany
- Fiab SpA Italy
- Dispomedica Germany
- Neuromedex GmbH Germany
- Tecno Instruments (Pvt) Ltd. Pakistan
- Fehling Surgical Instruments, Inc
- Touren Medical
MAJOR CUSTOMERS IN OMAN
Although we have been relatively a new company, being a vibrant, and trusted company has compensated for the years in business. our customers have expanded to include such prestigious institutions as:
None profit governmental organization which provide & subsidizes the medical devices and equipment to governmental and university hospitals and clinics in Oman.
Universities and Medical Centers
HSE & INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS
In addition to hiring an HSE consultant to train and upgrade our system of safe operation, we have been able to obtain standard international certificate from reputed institutions.
Why Global Green Technology Co.?
5 years of experience in importing medical devices from different countries around the world
Excellent performance rating from Ministry of Health.
100% customer satisfaction in after sale services offered.
Highly educated team of dedicated individuals.
Very well connected and well respected by Ministry of Health, Oman Foreign Trade Committee, Boarder Services, and other authorities
Private and public Hospitals.